cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 not responding - how to reset?

Losplus
Apprentice

The printer is not even a month old and already it's just frozen and won't do anything - the power button just stays lit I can't even turn it off. It started with it getting stuck in an "ending...wait momentarily" loop, even though I hadn't been using it.

What the hell Canon? Anybody know how I get this thing working again, or do I just send it back and get an Epson?

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hello, Losplus.

If the printer is becoming hung at the Ending screen, disconnect the power cord.  I also recommend draining the power, while the power cord is removed, by holding down the ON button for ~ 5 second, releasing it, and then repeating that four more times.

When the printer powers back on, use the printer's touch screen to check for an updated firmware and, if it's available, install it.

TS9120 Firmware Update Guide

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements