cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 hard network config: Printer not responding

sanderso67
Apprentice

I recently installed the TS9120 on my home network and am having problems with printing to it via a Windows 10 computer.  The printer wakes up, prints the job, but after printing, a window pops up on the Windows computer saying "Printer not responding".  It's like the message that the print was successful did not get back to the computer.  Eventually, the computer will send the job again, which will print again, but not clear the job.  At one point I had a full paper tray's worth of the same one-page print job. 

Somehow the fact that the job was successful is not getting back to the computer.  I can cancel the "successful" print job but I have to stand by the printer for the job, let it time out to pop up the dialog, then cancel it.  It's a major inconvienence. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sanderso67,

There are numerous reasons why this could occur.  Because of this, it is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements