cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 Won't print whole page

Blurgh
Apprentice

My TS9120 always leaves the last several lines off of each page.  Since I got the printer to print legal documents requiring signatures, this means it is just taking up space in my house.  How do I make it useful?

26 REPLIES 26

Did you ever get this fixed? Mine suddenly started printing only part of a page and sticking like you described, but never had any jam. No way am I paying $20 for a phone support call either. I'll go back to an HP that has always been reliable.

hi, yes! i got it fixed in the best way how office space guys did it - i applied a bit of a slugger to it and threw it into garbage. 

support for this stuff does not exist, it was a waste of money. 

Sleonard
Apprentice
Thank you for the reply but I previously did both of those steps.

wjsteinmetz
Apprentice

I'm convinced that the Photoshop print driver for the TS9120 has a bug that causes the paper to be ejected with only partial printing.

The Fix

Save the file to be printed from Photoshop as a JPEG. Then open and print it from My Image Garden. You may discover you also like the more detailed boarderless commands and graphic previews.

wjsteinmetz
Apprentice

Yes...junked Canon TS9120 and bought Epson ET-7700 EcoTank Printer. Like moving up from a toy to a professional, dependable machine with great quality and exceptional ink savings.

Elect Junk Pile.jpg

judechen
Apprentice

I have had my TS9120 for two years and started to get the exact problem after a paper jam a few days ago as other people described in this thread. It never had paper jam before, but since the last couple of months the paper jams have come up. I also spent 4-5 hours trying to figure the issue out but I couldn't. I took out all the parts I could and inspected and cleaned all the rollers and moving parts (large, small, tiny, rubber, plastic, etc.) manually and I couldn't fix the problem.

I did not want to call the support I believed it must be useless. Maybe Canon products are all designed to let you just use for one or two years and then they will make you upgrade. I had to gave up at last and I bought an EPSON ecotank printer ST-4000. I have always had Canon printers before, but this time, I decided to move away from it, and never come back.

I still have a lot of ink cartriges left over and rendered useless...

I had the same conclusion that a half-page 'jam' issue was not mechanical, as i also took whole thing apart and all sensors and rollers seemed to be intact. plus, the printer was of same age - a bit less than an year old. 

a botched product. 

Announcements