cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 Prints outlines of fonts instead of Solid text

ThumperEX
Apprentice

My printer started printing outlines of fonts instead of solid fonts and I cannot get it to correct.  I tried printing in black and white and selecting plain paper media.  The test pattern is fine.  The cartriges are new.  The outlines are perfectly formed its just the fonts are hallow white inside the outline and II need solid filled fonts for my texts!  Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ThumperEX,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac OS you are using.

Or, if you would like assistance with this matter in real time, please click HERE and in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. We have chat agents who can assist you, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

cdingil
Apprentice
has this ever been resolved? I’m having this issue and cannot fix it. I’ve tried a factory reset, still no good. I’m on a mac. The weirdest part is if my wife prints remotely from her office PC it prints perfectly

Hi cdingil.

Because it prints correctly from your wife's computer, we know that your PIXMA TS9120 is working as it should.

What version of OSX is installed on your Mac?

Are you using your PIXMA TS9120 wirelessly with your Mac?  or is it connected to your Mac with a USB cable?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements