cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 Print Dialogue options - (1) Draft quality not available - (2) How do I get Color Options

andrejfavia
Contributor

Greetings, on the Print dialog for TS9120, how do I access settings for Draft and color corrections?

Draft is grayed out, and the slider will not stay fixed on Draft.

(See page 225 of the TS9100 series manual.)

I'm currently on macOS 10.13.4 using AirPrint since I have my printer far from my computer.

Also, none of the available menus give me color corrections, e.g., +/- sliders for cyan, magenta, yellow, tone, brightness, contrast, etc.

(For comparison, see page 422 of the MG7700 series manual.)

(1) I want to be able to print Draft mode to save ink. How do I get it enabled?

(2) I should be able to make color adjustments to my prints. How do I do that?

5 REPLIES 5

BillS
Mentor

Hi andrejfavia,

I'm afraid that Canon has not developed any Macintosh drivers for this model, and the generic AirPrint drivers do not support Draft Mode or color matching.  I regret the inconvenience.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi BillS,

Will this be something that could be added in the future? Is there any other workaround?

Thank you!

Greetings again.

I can't print to my printer anymore because I receive the following error message:

"Unable to startup session, error = -10"

Also, I am unable to download drivers for macOS High Sierra, because when I select macOS High Sierra from the pull-down menu on this page:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/ts-s...

It tells me that there are no drivers found.

What's going on? Why am I suddenly getting this error message, how do I fix it, and why are there suddenly no Mac drivers for my printer?

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I did, but the day after I emailed them, the problem remedied itself. *shrug*

Announcements