cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9020 No Print output on CD even though appears to be printing

sivartk
Apprentice
I am trying to print a CD with simple black text only.  When I go to print, it accepts the disc and starts to print.  You can hear the print heads printing however when the disc is output there is nothing on the disc. The disc is dry to the touch.  I have printed black text on plain paper and the printer works just fine, so it isn't an ink problem. 

How do I go about troubleshooting this issue?

Printer: TS9020
Software Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX 4.7.0
Windows 10 v1903 64-bit
Connected Wirelessly (less than 10 feet from the router)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sivartk,

Based on your description, I recommend contacting one of our tech support chat agents. There will be a few troubleshooting steps they will want to try to resolve this issue. To speak to one of our chat agents for free, please click HERE and in the chat box that appears, ask to speak to a live person.

We look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sivartk,

Based on your description, I recommend contacting one of our tech support chat agents. There will be a few troubleshooting steps they will want to try to resolve this issue. To speak to one of our chat agents for free, please click HERE and in the chat box that appears, ask to speak to a live person.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, I contacted support and we determined it was most likely a hardware issue.  Great support team and great outcome and resolution. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements