cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8050 printer scan error ""Set PC to start scanning"

mike400D
Apprentice

This is a new printer on a Wintows 10 64bit PC.  initially, scanning was fine but now I get this error message.  I have conformed (by prointing) thta it is connected to the PC but it wont allow me to scan due to this error message. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi mike400D,

You will want to ensure that the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX is running on your computer to try and resolve the error.  To do this, please click the WINDOWS START button, then select ALL APPS, then CANON UTILITIES, then IJ NETWORK SCANNER SELECTOR EX2.

Once the application is launched, please attempt to scan again.  If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi mike400D,

You will want to ensure that the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX is running on your computer to try and resolve the error.  To do this, please click the WINDOWS START button, then select ALL APPS, then CANON UTILITIES, then IJ NETWORK SCANNER SELECTOR EX2.

Once the application is launched, please attempt to scan again.  If you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements