cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8050 force to use pigment black on watercolor paper

al404
Apprentice

I want to buy TS8050 to print digital black and white drawings on watercolor paper, and i want to print only with pigment ink black not the dye black

before buying this printer i need to understan if, on mac, i can force printer to print at high quality with pigment black on thick paper

if is possible I can replace dye ink cartdrige with another pigment ink cartdrige or just remove the dye black

if this is not possible i guess i will buy an iP110 thas is more compact and has only pigment black

1 REPLY 1

Jason
Whiz

Hi al404!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE  and select your country or region for your support needs.

While the community is welcome to chime in, and you are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements