cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8020 - end of page is cut off - incomplete copies and print outs

Hannibal
Contributor

Hi

I'm using a TS8050 with A4 paper in the cassette and I hope someone has solved my issue on a TS8020 in the USA before and can share the solution

Whether I print from my PC, I photocopy a document or I choose a template from the printer, I always have the same problem: the end of the document is missing

For example, I took a blank sheet of paper, I marked the four corners with an X, placed it on the scanner and pressed "black and white copy". The scan goes normally, the printing starts ok, but the printer seems to stop before the end.

After a short pause, the sheet is delivered entirely, but the two lower corners are missing

Another example: I tried to print a Weekly Calendar from the templates available in the printer and I have the same problem: the end of the page is not printed.

I updated the firmware to 1.18

I have checked the paper format is correct (A4)

I found the pb out with Excel print outs, but it definitely commes from the printer, not the PC, because a simple photocopy does not work

Thanks a lot for your support!

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA

Hello

I have not found a solution in Europe, hence the post on this forum

TS8050 or TS8020, it's the same, so I hope someone in the USA has a solution to share

I don't find your reply very customer-oriented, Tiffany

I am sure users in the USA can share their views on my pb, even if I live in EU

Thanks

Announcements