cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6120 won't print blue!

firestar818
Apprentice

I've had this printer for about a year or so and it's worked great expept for the past couple months. At first, it started printing anything set in the color setting really faint in some or all of the areas being printed. Today, it wouldn't print ANYTHING in color. I did every single test and cleaning and got the red and yellow to work but no blue at all. I changed out the blue to a brand new cartiridge, went through more tests and cleaning, still nothing. Any other suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi firestar818,

Since the cleanings and deep cleanings wont resolve the issue, there may be a issue with the print head.

Since the printer is outside of it's 1 year warranty, you would qualify for the Canon upgrade program.This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

You also have the option to purchase a new print head. You can order parts through our Parts department. Please note that items purchased directly from our parts department are not returnable and there is a chance that it will not correct the issue you are currently experiencing.

For the price and availability of parts, please contact the Parts department below by calling them directly at 1-866-481-2569 between the hours of 9 AM to 7 PM (ET) Monday to Friday.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Mine wont print black only grey and mine is less than a year old.

Hi sgswartzlander,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat, as it appears that your PIXMA TS6120 requires service. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements