cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6020 cassette tray not feeding paper

mhallo64
Apprentice

Hello All, 

I have a TS6020 and I cannot get my printer to print from the front cassette.  I get a Support Code 1003 that there is no paper loaded in the cassette.  However there is paper loaded in the cassette. The guides are aligned and everything else seems in the tray correctly.  I have been unable to find anything online to address this problem.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Mike

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mhallo64,

So we can best assist you, we would need some more information to help narrow down this issue.

1. Are you printing from a computer or mobile device/tablet?
  2. What version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer?
  3. Are you trying to print a document or a photo?

We look forward to your reply.

If this matter is time sensitive, please contact Canon at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

Hello! I'm having the exact same problem... it started recently. I use Endless OS (flatpak based Linux) and also usually print from my mobile.

Hi silvertaper,

To resolve the 1003 error with your PIXMA TS6020, please follow the steps on this page:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/TS6000%20series/EN/ERR/1003.html?ref=1003

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements