01-24-2020 10:38 AM
I am continuing to have problems with this printer!! I have it installed on my win7 desktop and my win10 laptop. Tried to print from laptop - no deal. Uninstalled it - reinstalled it. Still no deal. Bring document to win7 desktop - prints fine. Help!!
01-24-2020 03:14 PM
Please follow these steps:
1. Press the gear icon at the bottom of the display of your PIXMA TS6020
2. Select Settings
3. Select Device Settings
4. Select LAN settings
5. Select Wireless LAN
6. Select WLAN setting list
Take note of the name next to SSID and also the number next to the IPv4 address.
On your Windows 10 computer, please click the box to the right of the time in the lower right corner.
In the menu that appears, click the Network box. Is the name of the network that your laptop is connected to the exact same name as the SSID that was listed on your printer? If not, please select the same network as your printer and then attempt to print.
If it was the same, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window that appears, type CMD and click OK.
3. In the Command Prompt window, please type:
where the x's are the IPv4 address that was listed on your printer
for example, PING 192.168.0.5
4. Once that is typed, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Did you get:
- Timed out
- Destination host unreachable
- Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0
01-24-2020 03:29 PM
01-24-2020 03:51 PM
01-28-2020 04:37 PM