cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5060 wont print

FMurtz
Contributor
TS5060 wont print, says it is offline and it is not,the install page says XP is compatible but is it? all help pages give hints but nothing works, like removing off line tick, on one attempted driver install said not compatible with my OS. It did work once a few days ago when I installed it but not now. it is USB connection.
4 REPLIES 4

FMurtz
Contributor
Just discovered, it will print from text file if I cut and paste it into word pad but not from the original cook recipe page the spool, even though spool is on.

Danny

Hi, FMurtz!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your Canon product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

We will say, however, that this printer's North American counterpart, the PIXMA TS5020, requires Windows Vista or later.  We do not offer Windows XP drivers for this model and it is not designed to support that operating system.

If you live outside the United States and you need additonal help, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive further support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Canon PIXMA TS5060 Operating System Compatibility

Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.

And that's precisely why we recommend that you seek assistance from the Canon company in your part of the world since specs may vary across countries and continents.  We hope you're able to find the help you need!

Announcements