cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3100 Two-Sided printing issue on MacOS

michalbuilder
Apprentice

Hello,

Has anyone had an issue to switch Duplex/Two-sided printing on MacOS? I've tried multiple things and feel like I've knackered Google to find a solution but without a success.

Can anyone help please?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, michalbuilder!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS you're running. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi!

I'm facing the same issue. My printer is a CANON TS3150.

I am using MacOS 10.15.7 and have set up the printer using airprint. I tried printing things in duplex from various applications, every time the option is greyed out (see screenshot). I have also tried it with airprint on mobile using the system interface directly and your app (Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY).

I have also tried setting up the printer using IPP (protocol) & airprint (driver) and IPP (protocol) & Generic PostScript (driver) and IPP (protocol) & Generic PCL (driver). In the two latter cases, the option "duplex" shows up, but the printing job disappears after a few seconds without the printer printing (I suspect an error in the driver).

I have also checked that the printer's firmware is up to date using the webinterface of the printer.

Can you please advise? Is duplex even supported using airprint?

Thank you!

MacOS Print System Dialog

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thank you the heads-up. Since you mention region-specific particularities, can you confirm that duplex printing is possible from macOS devices using airprint on canon devices sold in the United States? Thank you.

Announcements