cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 won't print from internet

Back2Basics
Apprentice

My TR8520 will print documents from my computer, but not anything sent from an internet document. I've done the whole uninstall, reinstall, unplug, reboot, restart regiment. This is a new printer, so this is not a new problem that has just popped up from this printer. I've only been successful in getting it to print at all from a USB cord, if that could be at all related.

The documents I'm trying unsuccessfully to print will spool and sit in queue, but they will not get picked up by the printer. I was able to submit a test page while the documents were in the queue, and the test page printed fine immediately.

Can you help me figure out what the problem is? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

"not anything sent from an internet document"..  what does this mean exactly?  Give is the use case.

I suggest that you download the file and save locally.  Now see if it wil print.

Let us know the results.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Back2Basics,

Are you attempting to print from a web browser?  If so, what web browser are you using?

Please try printing from Chrome or Firefox.  Does the issue persist?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements