cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 only printing cover page

pinklisa23
Apprentice

TR8520 has been printing fine but now it will only print a page titled cover page which lists printer stats; instead of what i actually want to print. All ink levels are good.  I'm using a Chromebook. It appears as though it's going to print but then spits out that cover page with stats and a blank page. Please help! Thanks!

cover page from printer.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

"Cover page with stats"?

What information or stats are printed?

What type of document(s) are you trying to print.  

Mybe you could provide an image or example.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi Rick. I just attached the 'cover page' to my post. I am trying to print from Google docs/sheets and also email, screen shots, etc. I am able to print from my phone but always get the cover sheet when I print from Chromebook. The printer was working perfectly fine and then suddenly stopped. If you're able to help me I'd greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you. Lisa

yafaconsulting
Apprentice

hi - I am having the identical problem where it is suddenly printing "Cover Page" and not the actual document sent to print. Were you able to solve it?  (I am also using a chromebook)  Thanks for letting me know.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Two similar posts but with different printers. Both using Chromebooks. Sounds like it is a Google problem.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements