cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 Not printing from remote desktop

amclaughlin2005
Apprentice

I have a new TR8520 that installs to my local PC fine, but when I try and print to it while connected to a remote PC, the job sends to my local print queue, and the printer says "processing" but the job never actually prints. I have reinstalled multiple times from the online and provided drivers. I have updated the printer's firmware. THe printer is connected via wifi. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi amclaughlin2005,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

microsci
Apprentice
Your support group couldn’t even help me to get the driver installed. Ask for higher level support and was told there is none

You'll need to reach out to your local IT group for assistance regarding setting up the printing on your remote computer for assistance with this, this is a software issue using remote desktop (or whatever remote control software you're using), which is not something our support group can help with.

Announcements