cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4500 printer

alexgingell
Apprentice

Yeterday I had a page get stuck and had to open the back of the printer to get it out. Since then when I print documents double sided they letters are blurd. This does not happen if I print single sided.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Cleaning the encoder film may help with this issue.  Please visit THIS LINK for details about this procedure.

If you continue to have difficulties once this has been done, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

That was the perfect solution! I must have got ink on the coder film when I was struggling to remove the jammed paper. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Cleaning the encoder film may help with this issue.  Please visit THIS LINK for details about this procedure.

If you continue to have difficulties once this has been done, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That was the perfect solution! I must have got ink on the coder film when I was struggling to remove the jammed paper. Thanks for your help.

Announcements