cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR 8570 Selphy App cannot find printer

Jacksyee
Apprentice

Selphy App on IOS cannot find printer.  Previous evening it worked fine.  This morning “cannot communicate”

Printer is connected to wireless lan (can print email from iphone)

Selphy is also connected to wireless Lan (SSID: JCentroom which is the correct Lan)

To reiterate, printer and phone connected via WiFI to same LAN.  Printer confirms connected (Signal Strength 97% and can wirlessly print email)

Selphy app confirms connected to SSID.

When I try to register printed (I reinstalled App printer does not appear in thge list - nothing in the list)

My printer does not have connection button so went through process to connect printer via both direct and “easy wirless connect”

”Easy wireless connect” connects both printer and phone to correct SSID.

Printer does not appear when regsitering in App.  Tried everything 3x

Reiterate - worked fine last night.

Have reinstalled app and restarted phone many times, truned off printer many times.

printer cannot be found (even though direct connected to canon_ij_01464_tr8500series)

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, Jacksyee!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA TR8570 is not supported here in the USA.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States with other community members, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements