cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR 4520 - Print job won't cancel

tpaladiy
Apprentice

I ran out of paper during a print job, and now the printer is stuck on that print job. It won't print, won't cancel. I'm using a PIXMA TR 4520. We've only had it for three months. I'm not sure if there's a way to reboot the system?

5 REPLIES 5

janhell
Apprentice
Have you tried uninstalling the driver and install again?

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tpaladiy,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer.

We look forward to your reply.

I have Windows on my computer. I got it to work last time, by uninstalling and reinstalling and deleting spooled jobs, but it has happened again. It seems to get stuck in the middle of a print job, sometimes a small job, sometimes longer (most recent is at page 12 of 17.)

gjb
Apprentice

My TR 4520 has same problem - I cannot cancel print job. I tried reloading DVD that came with printer and everything seamed fine until printer tried to print test page. Then it hung up?? I am using window 7. The printer is six months old?

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi gjb,

If you are still having this issue,I recommend contacting our chat team.The real time support would be most beneficial in this case.

To get to the chat feature, click HERE. Once in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements