Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Support Code 1259 shows and won't go away no matter what I do.

Pixima TS9120 injet printer jammed.  I removed the jam by removing the back and put it back together.

When I put the papper tray back in support code 1259 appeared.

It continues to appear no matter how many times I go through taking out and re-installing paper tray.

Any ideas?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Support Code 1259 shows and won't go away no matter what I do.

Hi Stuart1945,

The 1259 support code indicates that the output tray is retracted and needs to be extracted. In the image below you will see a portion of the extended output tray. To extend the output tray the operation panel has to be at a 45 degree angle or higher.

TS series output tray.PNG

You can also, click HERE, for a more detailed view of the output tray. Clicking HERE, will show you a video about error code 1259.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Same here on a TS9100 series (9120). I pull the tray out but the error remains although the tray is pulled out. error 1259.I looked underneath and there is a gadget that has wheels on it and hangs down. ????

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi, IDellen,

Please follow the steps in the following article for clear the 1259 error:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART169524

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.