cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Canon Pixma TS950 Scan To Email Issue

jencomp
Apprentice

Hi,

I have installed my printer on the network (wired) and can print fine.

The printer sees my PC as a scan destination and will scan to folder fine but when I scan to email it fails (it does not bring up the new email box with the PDF attached) if Outlook 2013 is open.

If outlook is closed it then scans to email fine and starts and email with the PDF attached but does not send straight away I have top open outlook 2013 and then it goes.

Any help would be greatly accepted.

My OS is Windows 8.1 64Bit. and I have installed the latest drivers from the web.

Kind regards

Andrew

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, jencomp!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Canon USA doesn't support a printer called PIXMA TS950. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements