cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific instructions for Information Panel PIXMA TS 5320

IdahoMichele
Contributor

I've had this printer Pixma TS 5320 for less than a week. The online manuals are abysmal, too much combined information, impossible to navigate. Is there somewhere in some manual a place that describes the use of this specific information panel. It is completely non-intuitive and obscure. The manuals on line show information about the panel that is not relevant, because it is not this panel. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I did find the specific manua for the Mac, and it did have information about the panel. That problem getting solved, thanks. I still don't know why the printer goes off line every night. I don't shut down the computer. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Yea, I'm not a fan when a manual covers an entire family of devices.

Anyhow, I wonder if the How To Videos (which seem specific to the TS 5320) would be able to help?

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thanks, Ricky. I used those videos to get started but never saw anything about the information panel, what choices it has for selection(s) and how to easily navigate the up and down arrows and the OK button. I'm not an idiot but this makes me feel like one. I'll go there later after I stop pulling my hair out. Thanks again. Michele

Oh, did you look at only the starting guide, or the specific Mac or Windows User Manuals?  The user manuals (e.g. Mac one) has at least one page on the Operation Panel (see page 151).  It then describes the various menus on page 158 onward.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

I did find the specific manua for the Mac, and it did have information about the panel. That problem getting solved, thanks. I still don't know why the printer goes off line every night. I don't shut down the computer. Thanks.

Announcements