cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set the pc to start scanning

lucelou1
Apprentice

Since we started using our new windows 10 computer we can no longer scan a document without seeing the message set the pc to start scanning, how can I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi lucelou1,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums.

We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. Model of printer or scanner?
  2. How is your scanner/printer connected? i.e. USB or WiFi

If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to help! If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Canon Pixma MG6250. Printer connected over wifi

lucelou1
Apprentice
I already replied it is a canon pixma MG6250 and connected over WiFi

Thank you for the updated information, lucelou1!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG2650 is not sold or supported by Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements