cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set mp600 to default "Preview before printing" win 8

LocalHero
Contributor

I have a mp600 that serves me well.  I had it set up on an XP desktop to always "preview before printing" as the default.   Now I have replaced that desktop with a win 8 laptop and after some effort found drivers for it but I can't find a way to set the default mode to "Preview".     Each time I print, I can change it to preview before print in the settings and it works fine but I have to remember to do that each time I open the printer.   

Is this just because Canon doesn't support win 8 on this printer or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

John

1 REPLY 1

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi LocalHero,

Windows or the application you are printing from may have a "preview" feature.   Also, the Canon drivers for your printer will contain a "Print Preview" option.  Since drivers for Windows 8 with the MP600 are not available, you are likely using the application or Windows "preview".  For additional support with setting preview this to be "on" by default, I recommend contacting MIcrosoft.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements