cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning with PIXMA MG 2922

Deaconessjane
Apprentice

The printer works great wirelessly right out of the box. However, I can't scan! The manuals all say to click on the IJ Network Scan utility in the Apps on my laptop but when I do, nothing happens. No app opens,  no dialog box, not even an error message! I just want to scan things and save them on my laptop. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

In order to scan with the unit, the IJ Scan Utility program will have to be used.  This is a separate program from the IJ Network Scan Utility that you have been accessing.

If you have difficulties with accessing the program, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

hello

I have the same problem. I do have the IJ utility but it keeps giving me the code error 5,156,69. I am ussing Windows 10

Deaconessjane
Apprentice

Michael, this does not help me. I can't find IJ Scan Ulility, and when I click on the "Contact Support" in the body of your email, it takes me to a screen that asks for a product number, but when I enter that product number, and click "Get Contact Options," NOTHING HAPPENS. Very frustrated!

Announcements