04-10-2017 10:44 AM
I have a TS8050 and was tearing my hair our with a similar problem. The instructions don't tell you but the way I found to do it was to not allow the document recognition to be set at <Auto Scan> but to use the screen on the printer to select <Document> and then it gives you the option on the screen to stop scanning or add a new page afetr every page. Hope this helps.
04-10-2017 11:11 AM
You can scan PDF files with our IJ Scan Utility program. Please try the following:
1. Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).
2. Click Settings.
3. On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.
4. In the 'Save Settings' section, click the 'Settings' button.
5. Change the Format option to 'PDF (Multiple Pages)' and click OK.
6. Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.
Once this has been done, click the 'Document' button in the IJ Scan Utility to begin scanning the PDF file.
If you continue to have difficulties with this function, find more help at Contact Us.
04-13-2017 06:26 PM
...went to both Desktop and the Canon Utilities--no IJ Scan Utility. I only see three items in the Canon Utilities: Quick Menu, My Printer, and another, I think the On-line Manual, but not the IJ Scan. Any other solution come to min? Thanks.
12-14-2018 03:25 PM
If the IJ Scan Utility was not listed in the Canon Utilties folder that means it did not install correctly with the pritner scanner driver. I recommend removing the printer driver from you computer and then reinstall the MG2900 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 from our website by clicking HERE
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.