cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning multiple pages

MikeK
Apprentice

...I have a PIXMA MG2920 and would like to scan multi-pages into one document.  How on Windows 10 can I do this task?

4 REPLIES 4

mike400D
Apprentice

I have a TS8050 and was tearing my hair our with a similar problem.  The instructions don't tell you but the way I found to do it was to not allow the document recognition to be set at <Auto Scan> but to use the screen on the printer to select <Document> and then it gives you the option on the screen to stop scanning or add a new page afetr every page.  Hope this helps.

Hello.

You can scan PDF files with our IJ Scan Utility program.  Please try the following:

1.  Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).

2.  Click Settings.

3.  On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.

4.  In the 'Save Settings' section, click the 'Settings' button.

5.  Change the Format option to 'PDF (Multiple Pages)' and click OK.

6.  Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.

Once this has been done, click the 'Document' button in the IJ Scan Utility to begin scanning the PDF file.

If you continue to have difficulties with this function, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

...went to both Desktop and the Canon Utilities--no IJ Scan Utility.  I only see three items in the Canon Utilities: Quick Menu, My Printer, and another, I think the On-line Manual,  but not the IJ Scan.  Any other solution come to min?  Thanks.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MikeK,

If the IJ Scan Utility was not listed in the Canon Utilties folder that means it did not install correctly with the pritner scanner driver. I recommend removing the printer driver from you computer and then reinstall the MG2900 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 from our website by clicking HERE

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements