cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning issues MX922

cazman76
Apprentice

I have a Canon MX922 on my Apple MAC with High Sierra OS 10.13.4 and when I scan a document, My Image Garden gives an error message saying the the folder where the scanned image is cannot be viewed as I do not have permission to view the folder. I have the defaults set in My Image garden, but the scans cannot be viewed. 

5 REPLIES 5

cazman76
Apprentice

Can't believe no one knows how to fix this? 😞

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Hello John,

Thank you much! I wasn't expecting a fix the minute I posted and sadly right now the hours I work interfere with calling. But I'll see what happens and call when I can. 

Thank you!

BThis
Apprentice

I still have this same problem with Image Garden, too. Except I'm using an MX532. Image Garden tells me "Cannot display the scan result in My Image Garden because you do not have permission to access the folder in which the scan result is saved.
Scan again with My Image Garden." How do I fix it? 

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi BThis,

What version of Windows or Mac are you running?

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements