cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Multiple photos Pixma MX722 MX720

MarkS
Apprentice

Hello, I'm not able to scan multiple photos at one time. Does anyone have any suggestions or links to some clear instructions on how to do this? Is it possible that this can't be done with the MX 720 series printer/scanners?

4 REPLIES 4

Jonea
Apprentice

Hello! I have a lide 110 and the software isn't top notch when separating photos... You should try 3rd party software for best results. For example AutoSplitter is a good pick for this. Good luck 🙂

Thanks Jonea. Ultimately I may need to do that but I'm hoping that I can do it within the provided Canon software and not pay a 3rd party. I was able to do it with my previous Canon scanner and was pretty certain that at some point it's worked with the MX722 as well though I may have imagined that.

Canon software was not performing well for me with the Lide 110. They might have improved it since, but I'm not sure...

KDef
Enthusiast
This is generally automatic when using the IJ Scan Utility software.

Here's an article that gives a little info, but the jist is "put them on the platen, click the Auto button in IJ Scan Utility"

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART138041&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&search...
Announcements