cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner stopped working MG6320

aoyamaakira
Apprentice

Hello,

I have MG6320 printer set up wireless using the WiFi with Mac OS10.14.2 Mojave. The printer always works but the scanning stopped working yesterday all of sudden...using IJ Scan Utility. The printer selection doesn't appear on the scanner selection pannel either.

I don't know how to fix this issue and I prefer not to connect USB cable. 

Does anyne know hot to fix it? Please let me know.

Thank you,

T

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi aoyamaakira,

I am so sorry that I sent you the wrong link. Please click HERE for the correct one.

Does this help resolve the issue described?  If so, please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi aoyamaakira,

I would recommend reinstalling the scanner drivers. Please click HERE [link corrected] to open the support page for the MG3620 and then download the MG6300 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0h  and ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a.  Once the drivers are downloaded, please open your recent downloads and run the installer for each driver.

Does this help resolve the issue described?  If so, please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for the reply.

I saw ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a but I didn't see Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0h on the link you gave me.

Maybe am I looking at wrong area?

Thank you

Hi aoyamaakira,

I am so sorry that I sent you the wrong link. Please click HERE for the correct one.

Thank you so much Arthur! It worked!

Announcements