Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner software for Mac Mojave

dog
Apprentice

I am running Mojave

MG PIXMA 6220

Wireless Printing

Printing functions works great but when bringing up the print que, I have two buttons, Pause. and Settings, on the left side of the print que but no Scan button on the right side.  This is how I have always scanned - by using that button.  I wouln't know of any other way to scan.  I have installed all the print and scan drivers from the canon support page to no avail.  The Scan button does not show up on either of my two laptops - 13" MacBook Pro and a 12" MacBook - both running 10.14.6.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi dog.

The MG6220 is only supported on Mac OS up to 10.13.  Canon drivers and scanning software are not available for later versions of Mac OS.

On option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement. If you're interested, more information is available through our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi dog.

The MG6220 is only supported on Mac OS up to 10.13.  Canon drivers and scanning software are not available for later versions of Mac OS.

On option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement. If you're interested, more information is available through our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the advice.  I've caledl Canon and have a TS8320 on it's way for half price.  I'm escited.

Announcements