cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner/Printer not working

Heelaque
Apprentice

I have a PIXMA MG8120 and with the MP and XPS drivers installed properly I am still not able to scan or print.

When I use the controls on the actual printer itself I select "Autoscan" and it returns "Processing... Please wait momentarily"

It then just returns to the previous screen as though I had not told it to do anything. Is there some software interface I am meant to use instead of the controls on the device?

I am running Windows 10 pro.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Heelaque.

Please click the link below to download and install the MP Navigator EX software by clicking the link below:

mpnx_4_0-win-4_03-ea23_2.exe

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Heelaque.

Please click the link below to download and install the MP Navigator EX software by clicking the link below:

mpnx_4_0-win-4_03-ea23_2.exe

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I was able to download and install the software with no problem but when I try to scan I get an error:

"Internal Error occurred. Scanner driver will be closed".

"Code:5,202,54"

EDIT: I restarted my system and it now works as expected, thank you.

Hello.

Try uninstalling the MP Navigator, the MG8100 series MP Drivers and the Canon IJ Network Tool (if the printer is being used wirelessly).  Once these are removed, return to our website to reinstall the MP Drivers and the MP Navigator.  Temporarily disable any firewall or anti-spyware programs before attempting to reinstall to see if this helps.

Announcements