cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to print

Cmspi3
Apprentice

i scanned a doc on my printer a month ago. I know have the need to print it. Printer is wireless. Connected to Mac. Is it possible to find it? 

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums. We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. Operating System of the computer (the version of Mac)?
  2. The model name of the printer?
  3. Type of document?

If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please visit your My Canon Account for personalized troubleshooting options. Visit your account here canon.us/account. If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Version is updated Catalina os. On Mac

printer is wireless TS 9120

document is just a copy of a bill

TY

Hi Cmspi3,

Please open the IJ Scan Utility Lite.  Once open, please click the Settings button in the lower right corner.

IJSU.png

In the settings window, please click on Document scan on the left side.

On the right side, please take note of the folder named to the right of "Save In".

Above that is "File Name"

That is the folder where your scan was saved and the name that was given to that scan.

Please open that folder to locate your scan.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements