cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to email settings IRC1021i

thuressonmalcom
Apprentice

Hey!
I have a Canon IRC1021i that I tried to configure a mail server to use to scan to mail. Unfortunately, I have not succeeded. I do not know what I'm doing wrong when I have filled in all user information, etc.

Attaches server settings so maybe you can help me.

What I get back from the printer when I try to scan a document is an error message, see pictures below on server configuration and printer settings.

Do you have any suggestions / are there any other settings related to Scan to Email?

This is a quite old printer so the regular "standard" guides won't seem to work and I couldn't find any Scan to email config settings in the manual.

Thanks! 🙂

Account information, Mail server settings

Skärmklipp.PNG

Printer Scan to email Settings IRC1021i

0010_0001.jpg

Error message, prints a minute after I tested the scan function. The recipient address is correct.

0010_0001.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements