cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to GMail issue on TR8520

JetRocket11
Apprentice

I am unable to use the Scan to Webmail option for Gmail on Pixma TR8520.

Everything works fine and moves along on the printer screen until it asks to select a Google account and then click on Allow

Tapping on Allow does not do anything. It makes a sound but nothing happens. Can't get to the next section as a result.

Firmware on the printer is the lastest available.

Has anyone been able to get this to work on this same (or similar model)?Capture.JPG

8 REPLIES 8

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What is the printer connected to?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10

~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8 ~CarePaks Are Worth It

JetRocket11
Apprentice
It's connected via Ethernet.
I can scan to Google Drive and One Drive. It's just the Gmail option that's not working. Looks like whatever built in browser Canon is using on the printer has issues with the Google account sign in site.

Hi JetRocket11,

We have recognized this issue and are currently working on a solution.  I will post here once this solution has been released.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Just posting a "me too", letting the product team know there are users out here very interested in a resolution to the issue.  Thank you for continuing to look into it!

Also looking forward to the update. My printer is still on firmware 1.140

I have the same issue. When can we expect a fix?

I am also still waiting. Since May.

Any updates Patrick or anyone else from Canon support?

Patrick,

Can you provide an update on this issue, now going on 5 months at least?

Thank you.

Announcements