cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMTP Server Authentication Error [Help]

PteryxM
Apprentice

PrinterError.png
I am getting this error whenever I am trying to Scan and Send documents.

Are there any solutions to this?

It was working perfectly a week ago.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

wcollins
Apprentice

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am now having the same problem. Please help.

Hi, wcollins!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

It is an IR-ADV C5051 Was working fine one day then suddenly this error message and not able to scan to email? Please help.

Hi wcollins!

Thanks for posting! Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

sarahross
Apprentice

Did anyone get this resolved?  

Having the same problem on my iR c2225.  I tried calling the dealers, as suggested, but no one was even willing to listen or trouble shoot over the phone.  They said since they didn't sell me the product they couldn't help.  I bought it 1,000 miles from where I am now.  Hopefully that doesn't mean I am out of luck?  

Announcements