cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollers are messing up on my printer pixma mg2522

eas08
Apprentice

Try to print something for school and the rollers that hold the papers is making a werid noise. 

1 REPLY 1

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi eas08,

To troubleshoot this issue I recommend disconnecting the power cord and removing the paper from the printer and performing a visual inspection of the rear tray and the inner compartment of the printer. If you find any foreign objects or debris in either location, slowly  and carefully remove the foreign object or debris from the unit. During the visual inspection I recommend using a flashlight or bright light source.

Once the visual inspection is completed, perform a roller cleaning. Click HERE for information on the roller cleaning, during the roller cleaning, pay close attention for the abnormal sound. If it continues disconnect the power cord immediately.

If the event persists, I would recommend troubleshooting with our support group to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

Announcements