11-17-2014 03:07 PM
My boss often wants to copy multi-page documents using the ADF and copy mode. Since the feeder takes the pages from the top, the copies end up in reverse order. Is there any setting that would make the copies come out in the same order as the original? ( I know you could scan them all and then print, but he doesn't want to do that.)
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-20-2014 02:43 AM
You can turn on the Collated Copy function in the printer's copy mode to have the pages print in the order they are loaded in the ADF. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Ensure the printer is in copy mode.
2. Press the MENU button.
3. Use the left or right arrow buttons to select SPECIAL COPY, then press the OK button.
4. Use the left or right arrow buttons to select COLLATED COPY, then press the OK button.
5. Load the original documents in the ADF of the printer face up.
6. Use the (-) or (+) button or the Numeric buttons to specify the number of copies you would like to make. You can also
use this mode for just one copy.
7. Press the Color button for color copying, or the Black button for black & white copying.
The pages should now come out in the same order of the original that was loaded in the ADF.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.