cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting error on printer

Magalie
Apprentice
Hi!
I have a canon TS3120. I’m trying to print something but from my phone it says that there’s paper jam. I checked several times, nothing. It shows error on the printer. How can I reset it?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Magalie,

I recommend performing a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer and let it sit for 60 seconds. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If you still get a paper jam error, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@ArthurJ wrote:

Hi Magalie,

I recommend performing a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer and let it sit for 60 seconds. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If you still get a paper jam error, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the same problem. E03 error indicating a paper jam on my TS3120. I have tried the reset procedure that is recommended, it does nothing. I've tried calling Canon at the listed phone number, it tells me I have to register the product.   When I try to register my TS3120 it is not accepted by the Canon web site.  I am STUCK and need help!  Many thanks  

@NeiltheK wrote:

@ArthurJ wrote:

Hi Magalie,

I have the same problem. E03 error indicating a paper jam on my TS3120. I have tried the reset procedure that is recommended, it does nothing. I've tried calling Canon at the listed phone number, it tells me I have to register the product.   When I try to register my TS3120 it is not accepted by the Canon web site.  I am STUCK and need help!  Many thanks  

I did manage to get the printer to work... although I don't know how it happened. So no response needed... although I'm still unable to register the device with Canon

Announcements