cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Broken connection when computer sleeps/wakes up, I have to turn MX870 off and on to reconnect.

Jware
Apprentice

I purchased a Pixma MX922 2 days ago to replace a sick Pixma MP990, which I loved. This printer seem fine except it will not wake up from a sleep status when there is a need to print unless power is recycled. I now see on the internet there are lots of customers with the same problem. I will give it a week and then box it up for a return to Costco if Canon cannot resolve the issue by then.

1 REPLY 1

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Jware!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

Also, please note that the Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

We hope this helps!

Announcements