cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rattling noise in PIXMA MG2522 Printer HELP!

VXXXX
Contributor

Hello everyone in the Canon Community. I hope you all are safe and well. 2020 is almost over! Thank God! I need some urgent assistance with my Canon PIXMA MG2522 model printer. Everything was working fine for several months, until yesterday, where I heard a "rattling" noise inside the printer. My Mother and I could not figure this out. I tried the many steps to reset the printer but to no avail. I searched online for tips and tried some old school techniques. Nothing worked. I even messaged the Twitter page and called the customer support line this morning. Still nothing. Can somebody please help me? If you need me to post a video and send you a "temporary" Youtube link, I will do that as well. Thank you all and be safe. Please help me as soon as possible. My Mother and I really need this printer for paperwork, college and etc. 

8 REPLIES 8

Stephen

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums!

We've replied to your Twitter message. 

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature,click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options, including live phone support. Our US-based team is available weekdays from 9am to 9pm (ET). Free support is usually available while your printer is still within its original warranty period (typically 1 year). If you're outside the warranty period, your My Canon Account will let you know, and will also let you know what the cost for live phone support will be - it's usually $19.99 per issue - valid for 30 days. 

Non-urgent help is free here in the Community Forums, however, it's not immediate. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Thank you for the following message. Would you like for me to record a video sometime this week and send it to you all? 

Nana4
Apprentice

I'm sorry you are going through that. I have had the PIXMA MG2520 for a few years. When I print out copies it has ALWAYS sounded like its about to break down - but the copies continue to come out.  I got my printer on sale - it was really cheap. (About $20.00).  When I shut the door and go downstairs I can still hear it printing.  I will never purchase any more products from Canon.  I've saved some money so I will purchase a new printer from another company.  Customer Service or getting help is so poor it is not worth it to me to do business with  Canon. I hope you can get help.  Don't fall for any scams that come from people you don't know coming to your home to look at the printer. Stay safe everyone. 

Hello and thank you so much for your response. I have tried everything. What do you suggest I should do? I am out of options lol. 

Hello again. I hope you are safe. Have you found a solution to my little dilemma? Do you know where I can go or any certain websites I can research to help me fix my issue? Perhaps I can also help you with your current situation regarding Canon products? I found this one website if this helps! <Removed Per Forum Guidelines> Here is another one! <Removed Per Forum Guidelines> 

Our Canon forum is not intened for immediate assistance. You can find contact information for technical support within your My Canon Account HERE. If you don't have a My Canon Account, it's easy to set one up, and register all your gear. It's a great place to centralize all your support information as well.

Announcements