cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pxma ts9020 printing blank photos

taperrules
Apprentice

I just bought a brand new printer for my girlfriend so she could print off quality photos. She is using the canon print app on her 0hone to print wirelessly some photos from our recent vacation. However, some photos, for some reason that i have not been able to identify, it goes through the motions of printing, but just spits the paper right through. Most photos print just fine, but there are a few that just will not print at all. Is there a solution to this?

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi taperrules,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

anthonyb
Apprentice
Taperrules, I had the same issue trying to print some 4x6 pictures from phone. Some would print and some would not
For the ones that would not print I went to edit screen and cropped photo. Printed perfectly after that. Hope this resolves your issue as well.

jimnconi
Apprentice

My Canon Pixma TS9020 will only print black pages.  Support has repalced the ink cartridges and the print head and still no print at all.  It goese through the entire print process but does not seem able to print even one pixel of any color.  Wondered if anyone knows what I should do? 

Every time I print anything, the TS9020 Printer spits out oneblank page then prints what it was told to print.

How do I stop this?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements