cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing transparencies

TreysGranny
Apprentice

I have the Pixma TS9521C and have Googled and looked at the online "manual" and cannot find an answer. There is no setting for inkjet transparencies that I can find. What do I set my printer on to print on those? Photo paper? If so, which kind. T-shirt transfers? Plain paper? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi TreysGranny,

The PIXMA TS9521C does not support printing on tranparencies, that is why this setting is not available in the printer driver.

To print on this type of paper, please refer to the paper manufacturer's recommended printer settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

It might be possible for you to create transparencies on the TS9512C, but there is some risk using an unsupported media.  Follow the manufacturers recommendations (for settings), and be sure to choose a good quality inkjet compatible media.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks. I do have a quality brand, I just need to know which option to choose when printing since there is not one for transparencies. Photo? Plain paper? T shirts?

Hi TreysGranny,

The PIXMA TS9521C does not support printing on tranparencies, that is why this setting is not available in the printer driver.

To print on this type of paper, please refer to the paper manufacturer's recommended printer settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you. It says on the back of my package compatible with most Canons. I carefully tried one out and it printed perfectly without any problems.

Announcements