cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on a 5x8 notecard

sjlove04
Apprentice

I don't know which forum is a good place to post this question. I am a nursing student and I have to print something onto 5x8 notecards. I have a Canon MX922. I was able to figure out the parameters of setting it up in Microsoft Word, but when I try to print, the printer tells me I have to put it in the upper cassette. The notecard is too big for the upper cassette so it kicks it back telling me it can't print it. I tried to print it on regular paper, which it also kicked back. Any insight would be incredibly helpful. I need this for a project and am getting increasingly frustrated. Thank you for your assistance!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

5X8 is not a supported paper size for this printer, that is why it will not fit in the upper or lower cassette. To print from the upper cassette, you would need to print on 4X6 or 5x7 size paper. For a list of supported paper types and sizes for the MX922, please click HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements