cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from iOS/ Android devices to IR C5185 (w/ Fiery) and accounting

jlotz
Apprentice

I work at a real estate company that has a dozen or so agents. Currently when they print from their desktop computers to the office machine (Canon IR C5185)  they are required to enter in their user ID and password for the machine so we can know who printed what at the end of the month and charge them. 

Our new boss wants have the option to print wirelessly from iOS and Android devices. All the options I've seen so far won't interface directly with the machine so people are never required to enter their User ID and password, which means people will be printing for free. 

Does anyone have an idea what hardware or software will let us print from iOS/Android and account for what people are printing?

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi jlotz!

Thanks for posting! Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

So are Image Runners not a Canon product? Also, I assumed these forums were for people looking for help from other users, not directly from Canon. Am I wrong about this?

Announcements