cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing doesn't work, but photocopy does

mushrombrother
Apprentice

I recently replaced the cartdridge for my printer. when i ctrl+p to print, and select the settings, no matter what i choose the printer always prints a bunch of miniscule black dots. photocopy however works perfectly

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Mushrombrother,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

I have a pixma 922 which until 3 days ago was working fine.  Suddenly it doesn't have power, and I can't get it to power up

no matter what I do.  I'm wondering if there is a fuse somewhere that may have blown? 

David Sturm

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

evadruth1
Apprentice

You still have power to your printer.  I've been trying to figure out how to post for my Pixma 922.  Can't figure out how.

My printer just lost power, and no matter what I do I can't get it to power up.  Wondering if it has a fuse somewhere that is blown?   Good luck getting your printer going again.

David Sturm

BillS
Mentor

Hi mushrombrother,

In order to better assist you, allow me to ask a couple questions:

• Which model printer do you have?
  • What program are you printing from?
  • Do you get the same effect when printing from other programs?

I look forward to your reply.

Announcements