cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing discs problem in My Image Garden

garethburleigh
Apprentice

Hello thank you for taking the time to read this

As of today when trying to print to disc in My Image Garden I am getting the following message "Cannot print because a printer supported by this software is not installed"

Its a bit of a puzzler as I have used this in the past with zero issues printing discs and various other things. It works just fine on my Macbook Pro however on my iMac it wont play nice anymore.

Ive done the usual troubleshooting. Ive downloaded latest versions, reinstall, repair disc permissions, restart and so on but I just cannot get it to work.

Both Macs are running OSX 10.9.4 the iMac is 27" 2.9 i5 (not that I imagine that has any releveence) and the version of My Image Garden is the latest one on the Canon support site. The printer is an MG6350

Any help getting me back up and running would be greatly appriciated as Im a little frustrated after a day of messing around with it.

Many thanks

Gareth

2 REPLIES 2

garethburleigh
Apprentice

Fixed

Instead of installing updates from Canon website I tried the disc that came with it. When the disc went in Apple software updater popped up saying it need some code or another. After it installed from Apple the printer is showing again in all apps.

Phew!!!

Gareth

The disc that came with my printer is only for Windows, not Mac.....still frustrated.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements