cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing blurred text, ink leaks and jittery

ChickadeeChii
Apprentice

Hey everyone, I have a Canon Pixma MG5650, I've had it for about 2-3 years now with minimal issues. It's been working fine up to now, but I turned it on today and it's just completely gone mad! 

I had a small paper jam but I sorted that and there's definitely nothing left in there, I've thoroughly checked. 

It's really jittery and loud - And anything that's printed is just blurred, messy and covered in ink blotches and smudges - The colour quality is really out of whack too. 

I've done all of the internal maintenance, deep cleaning, nozzle head check, bottom plate, roller cleaning, etc - And they all work fine, the test pages print out perfectly which is why I'm so confused. It's only when I try to print something else that it starts malfunctioning. 

Is there any advice or fixes for this please? I run an online store as well as being an art student, and my printer is absolute key, and I really can't afford to buy another one. 

Thanks all! 

Images inserted below! It's an invoice so I've scribbled out the customer's details for privacy purposes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ChickadeeChii,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hiya, I just tried to use that link, but when I type in my printer model, it's not coming up on the list 😕

Hiya, I just tried to use that link, but when I type in my printer model, it's not coming up on the list 😕

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements