cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer won't scan to Computer & doesn't seem to want to work at all

Caro_Love
Apprentice

Printer won't scan to Computer & doesn't seem to want to work at all.  My printer prints but it won't scan to the computer like I need it to and I don't know how to change the factory setting of scan to USB (why on earth did they put that as a factory setting in the first place?)  I need to get some important documents scanned soon and it won't allow me to change over to computer from USB and there is nothing about scanning to the computer. Obviously I missing something somewhere and asking Canon doesn't seem to work. Has anyone had this problem and did they resolve it?  Thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hello Caro_Love

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model printer you are using, the operating system of your computer, and how your printer is connected.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

Caro_Love
Apprentice
My printer is a Canon Pixma G4210. I get an error message when I try to scan and the printer is online as it prints fine from my laptop. Yes, I’ve turned it on and off and yes the connection is good. Can you help me?

TybeeTyme
Apprentice
Did you get an answer to this problem? If so, I can't find it.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements